Skrill is an all-rounder in providing online fund management services. Folks have been using the Skrill payment method for e-commerce, money transfers, and online game bookings. Paysafe Group Plc owns Skrill. Initially, it was used only for gambling and e-sports transactions. It offers its vast range of services with competitive fees and fast transactions to individuals and businesses. It is currently operating in more than 200 countries with a multi-currency option.
Skrill payment method is your one-stop solution for all your online transactions needs. It’s an online payment processor for people who are involved in e-commerce or deal in multi-currency. Skrill has now claimed 40 million users, and it is accepted by 120000 merchants globally.
How to start with Skrill?
The foremost step is to first register yourself at Skrill’s official website. Once you are registered, you need to load your account by depositing funds by selecting from several transfer options. Such as:
- Traditional Bank transfer
- Debit card
- Credit card
Skrill offers a various number of money transfer options such as depositing funds on online gaming, payment of online purchases, sending money to your family/friends.
Skrill offers its services in the following transactions.
- Send: It involves the transfer of money, either locally or internationally.
- Spend: You can buy your favourites online or bet online with online bookies, casinos or play poker, or play online games, or deal in forex.
- Loyalty programs and Exclusive offers
Is Skrill costly?
These fund transfer methods bear a fee that you need to pay with depositing the funds and withdrawing. There is
- Deposit Fees (1% of deposit amount)
- Withdraw Fees(1% of withdrawing amount)
- Transfer Fees(1.45% of transfer amount)
Skrill payment method at online casinos
Skrill has gained popularity among the Moneybookers over the internet thanks to its low-cost money transfers internationally. And it has become a widely used online casino payment method. You want to begin a hassle-free gambling life, turn on your laptop and sign up for a free account at Skrill.
You can use Skrill here:
- Step1: Search for the online casino that accepts Skrill Deposit and get registered yourself.
- Step2: Pick the Skrill deposit method at the cashier.
- Step3: Deposit the amount.
- Step4: Wait for the confirmation. Once the amount is reflected in your account, start playing.
- Step1: Select Skrill as your withdrawal method at the cashier.
- Step2: Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Step3: You will receive your funds to your Skrill account, which you can later transfer to the bank account.
Skrill Pros and Cons
- It is globally accepted
- Users can buy and sell cryptocurrency.
- Individuals, as well as businessmen, can use it.
- Money can be transferred to an email address or phone number linked to the bank account.
- A high fee is associated with withdrawing funds from Skrill to credit debit/cards.
- Not many online casinos accept Skrill deposits.
- High foreign exchange rate fees.