MasterCard payment method is the second most popular global payment network after Visa. It has become a widely used payment card processor across the globe. It has successfully branded itself for world-class e-commerce and credit card. It can be operated in more than 210 countries, supporting over 150 countries.
How does MasterCard Payment work?
MasterCard operates as a payment network among MasterCard holders, merchants, and issuers (banks/financial institutions). MasterCard usually partners with financial institutions to facilitate payment transactions. The financial institutions issue debit or credit cards bearing a MasterCard logo to the account holders.
MasterCard offers various types of MasterCard cards that cater to all types of consumers, from students to businesses.
- Credit cards (Buy now and pay later but with additional fees charged by the issuer(banks)
- Debit cards (You can pay according to your available funds)
- Prepaid cards (Avoid yourself to get into hefty debts, load the card with required funds and pay)
- Digital wallet
- Gift cards(It’s a preloaded card to be used online and in stores)
Apart from the basic cards, MasterCard got a competitive edge among the credit card brands by providing extra perks to the Elite class. That’s why most of the big spenders prefer to use MasterCard. Moreover, it has now introduced an e-wallet service for the consumers with the name MasterPass.
MasterCard payment method at online casinos
MasterCard is one of the most trusted gambling payment methods in the global casino industry after Visa. For gambling deposits, it is preferred by many online gamblers because of its highly secured network. MasterCard payment method is the most reliable banking method, and most leading online casinos accept it.
No doubt, MasterCard is one of the top payment methods thanks to the high level of convenience linked to play at the online casino. You can have instant deposits and withdrawals.
To make a MasterCard deposit in an online casino is a simple procedure.
- On the cashier page of online casinos, look for MasterCard in the credit cards section.
- Fill in your MasterCard details like account holder name, expiry date, CVC, or CVV number.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- The amount will be reflected immediately on your casino account.
- You are good to go.
Keep in mind; there are fees associated with the payment. The fee amount varies from casino to casino. Usually, 2% to 3 % of fees need to be paid on the deposited amount.
MasterCard deposit limit varies from$10 to $10000 depending on the casinos.
In some countries, the use of credit cards in online casinos is banned, and you are left with the option of using a MasterCard Debit card.
MasterCard withdraws procedure is the same as of deposit. But it can take up to a day or five days to get the winnings.
MasterCard charges a fee for withdrawing depending on the casinos, just like depositing.
- It offers special promotions and gift cards on MasterCard’s official website.
- Offers unique benefits to the Elite class.
- Provides Credit card insurance and secured transactions.
- The numbers of online casinos are decreasing who offer MasterCard withdrawals.