Giropay is a payment facility for German citizens. Giropay was created in 2000 by the partnership of Visa, Western Union, and the Bankenverband to provide more convenient payments to German bank customers.
However, since then, it has evolved into a financial institution and now operates independently from any other company or organization. Giropay provides many different services for its customers, one of which is casino transactions.
Online casinos that accept Giropay payment method
How Giropay Casino Payments can help you?
Giropay was created as a convenient payment method for German citizens. Now, the casino industry has recognized this and is now offering Giropay payment methods for casino transactions.
Why should you consider using Giropay?
With the number of people who are eligible to use Giropay, it makes sense to do so. Casinos accept it across Europe and the United States. Many online casinos now accept it as an accepted form of payment.
How to start using Giropay?
Many online casino sites offer the option, and it is as simple as choosing the Giropay payment option in your account settings. If you already have an account, no problem, just log in and choose the “Giropay” option. Alternatively, you can call one of our friendly customer service representatives, who can help you get your account set up.
How Does it Work?
Giropay makes use of the internet bank transfer to transfer funds from your account in your home country to the casino’s bank account. The casino will then perform the other steps needed by law and send you a receipt. The funds are usually received within 10-40 minutes, depending on location.
What Things Can You Do With Giropay?
As mentioned above, Giropay is accepted by many online casinos, as there is a lot of gambling activity in Germany. It is also accepted by many other businesses, including some brick-and-mortar casinos. One of the things that makes Giropay special is that you can use it to pay bills if you don’t have a credit card.
How Safe Is Giropay?
If you are paying for an online casino with Giropay, it is very safe, as your information is not shared or used by any other party. You can verify this on our website by clicking the link provided.
Pros and Cons of Giropay
1. Low fees – most online casinos using Giropay charge a fee of less than 3% for Giropay withdrawals.
2. Safe – A safe payment method considering that it is regulated by a financial institution and controlled by the German Government.
3. Quick – Your money will be quickly deposited into the casino’s account if you are playing abroad and the casino uses German technology for banking transactions (the most common choice).
1. Focused on German users – Giropay is not available for most other countries, and the interested users need to register.
2. Can’t gamble with it – A great feature of Giropay is that you can use it to pay bills but not to gamble with it.
3. Needs online banking access – You need to have online banking access to use Giropay.
Giropay is a simple and affordable way of purchasing your favorite online casino games. Safety is one of the services that come as standard. There is no need to worry about the payment system because it is secure and protects you from fraud.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to gamble using your bank account, Giropay is a great option. The fees are low, the transactions are fast and safe, and it is accepted by many. It can also be very convenient for paying bills.